18 Year Old with SEVERE Tubular Breast Deformity, Results Nothing Short of Miraculous. Walnut Creek, CA

I had by augmentation in 2011. Because of the ...

I had by augmentation in 2011. Because of the severity of my tubular breast deformity, I was told that I would probably not be able to get a larger implant than 300cc, and that I will most likely need at least 1 more surgery in the future to correct the problem. I was also told that my best case scenario will still never be completely normal looking. My surgeon did not want me to have very high expectations, there's only so much he can do, and the rest was up to how my body will receive the implants.
The surgery went very smoothly, he was able to free up the inframammary fold and fit in a 350cc silicone implant through incisions along the underside of my areolas. I was up and walking around almost immediately after the surgery was completed. The pain in the following days was very minimal. It just felt worse than when you do too many push ups and your pecs are sore the next day. I did not need the pain medication. The excercises I had to do once I healed to help the implant drop were more painful, but still not bad at all. My new boobs looked weird for the first 3-4 months, there were times when I would look at them and just cry because I thought that now they were even worse. Around 5-6 months post op the implants were starting to look really good, both my surgeon and I were amazed at my skins elasticity. We did not expect an outcome this good, and still such a short time after the operation. I had some very small stretch marks under the breast. Finally 1 full year post op I go back to my surgeons office to take photos for his portfolio. I could not be happier with his work and he honestly deserves a medal for turning my horrible deformity into some truly beautiful breasts. I've taken up nude modeling, thanks to my new found confidence. They literally paid for themselves lol! The stretch marks dissapeared, and the scars under my areolas are only slightly visible when I point it out and have someone look very closely. They feel absolutely real, people are always so shocked when I tell them they are fake. Half the time they still don't believe me.
My only regret is that I had not done this sooner.
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

He's a miracle worker. Truly skilled surgeon!