30 Yrs Old with 2 Kids, Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Bbl. So Excited! - Walnut Creek, CA

I have been wanting this for over 10 years now....

I have been wanting this for over 10 years now. I'm 30 with two kids. Im 5'4' and 155 pounds. I had my youngest when I was 19 and my second child 1 1/2 years ago. I gained 65 pounds with each pregnancy. I had c-sections with both babies. After my first child I worked really hard to get in shape and I lost about 80 pounds in 4 months! I got down to 105 pounds but unfortunately no matter how many sit ups I did I still had a belly and stretchmarks. Now that the baby shop is closed I'm ready!

After doing LOTS of research I decided to go with Dr. Behmand. His before and afters are really great and I just had a good feeling about him. I set up a consultation and once I met him I knew that I would be in good hands. He really took the time to make me feel comfortable. The girls who work there are great too!

So I have decided to have a tummy tuck, lipo of the back and flanks and a Brazilian butt lift. My surgery is scheduled for November 12th. 3 months from yesterday! I am hoping to lose 15 pounds before surgery. I'm so excited!

33 Days until surgery!

I'm so ready to get this done. I'm not nervous about the surgery, I'm just worried about my kids while i'm in recovery. My 16 month old weighs 32 pounds! It's going to be hard not being able to pick him up for a couple weeks :( He's such a mama's boy.

I'm getting so excited though! I'm starting to get all my supplies. I found a lift recliner for $20 on craigslist. My biggest concern is how I'm going to avoid sitting for a couple weeks. I live about 3 hours away from the surgery center so I don't know how to avoid it in the car. Any tips would be much appreciated! :)

Made it to the flat side!!

Yay! Im so excited!! Dr Behmand is so amazing! He put me right at ease. Everyone at the surgery center was really nice as well. I feel so blessed to have found such a caring and talented dr. I can't wait to see the results! The ride home took a about 3 hours and was uncomfortable but dr Behmand was well worth the drive. I'll post pics soon :)

This is a hard recovery!

Well I'm not gonna lie.. The first week is hard! I had a hard time getting up to even use the bathroom. You definitely need someone with you for the first few days... The hardest part is when my 17 month old comes to me and wants me to pick him up. On the plus side though my tummy is flat and all of my stretch marks are gone. Yay! I took my first shower today since surgery and it felt so good! I go in for my follow up tomorrow. Dr Behmand and his office assistant Ashley have been so wonderful! Any little concern I have they are there to help.

Today was much easier...

I'm finally starting to feel somewhat normal again! I just have to be careful to not overdo it. Here's a pic. I'm definitely swollen but I think it's looking good so far. I love how low my scar is :)
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

So far he has been really great! You can tell he really cares about his patients. His before and afters are amazing. I feel very grateful to have found such a great surgeon. I live about 2 1/2 hours away but he is well worth the drive. Ashely and Anna are great too!