I Had my All on 4 Done Today at Clear Choice - Walnut, CA

I'm impressed from beginning to end ClearChoice is...

I'm impressed from beginning to end ClearChoice is top notch. I had the anesthesiologist. Dr. Niggleburgle and Dr.Morris I had my consultation with them they both did my procedure today. I didn't feel anything until now the numbing is beginning to wear off the pain is starting to set in. I'm glad with the outcome I'm gonna load a before and after picture. I'll write more as I feel better for now this is it I'm hurting.

I day post op

I'm feeling a little better the cold packs are really helping. I received a call last night from both doctor's that dis my procedure I really appreciated that.
Clear Choice in Walnut Creek, CA is awesome. The only thing was that I had to wait 14 weeks before I could get in for the all on 4 procedure. However, I was requested to go through a rigorous medical clearance during this time period. I did not feel anything nor do I remember anything while the procedure was being done. What really hurt was screwing in the arch that hurt because by the time the teeth were done all the numbing had started to diminish. I only had my upper arch done and that cost me 24,000 not cheap by any means but worth it I would do it again. I'm in love with my teeth right now they are the temporaries in 6 months I will get the permanent arch. I don't mind this because it gives you a chance to make changes to your teeth if you decide you need to. Also, going back to CC is not a big deal for me the center is only a 30 minute drive. I want to add that everything was explained to me and I was given the chance to back out from the procedure up until the very end. I really appreciated that. For now friends I have to go I will keep posting my recovery progress if you have any questions feel free to ask.

2 Days Post-op

This is my second day after surgery and as the doctor advised me it would be a day of a lot of swelling and bruising. I totally look like a chipmunk but the pain now is about a number 3. I'm on a soft food diet so far no pain when I eat. The doctor has called me 2 nights in a row asking how am I doing he also gave me his cell number just in case I need to contact him. I'm really pleased so far with Clear Choice. Hopefully, things will continue to go smoothly in my recovery journey. I'm in love with my teeth Dr. Morris nailed the shape and color of my teeth. I'm uploading a pic so you guys can see how swollen I am.

6 Days Post Op

I'm doing a lot better the swelling is down considerably. I'm not having any pain at all and so far I'm very pleased with ClearChoice they have been wonderful. The only thing is that I have a lisp but the doctor told me I just need to learn how to speak with the implants and that it too will go away. I'm posting some pic's of my new smile. I would do this again I highly recommend to anyone that is thinking about it.

2 months update

I have not had any problem with the all on 4.
My teeth at first felt bulky but the doctor advised me of that. When I get my permanents the doctor said that those will feel a lot better. My lisp is much better as I learn to get use to the new upper arch.
Dr. James Morris

The doctor team was awesome !