I Had my All on 4 Done Today at Clear Choice - Walnut, CA

I'm impressed from beginning to end ClearChoice is...

I'm impressed from beginning to end ClearChoice is top notch. I had the anesthesiologist. Dr. Niggleburgle and Dr.Morris I had my consultation with them they both did my procedure today. I didn't feel anything until now the numbing is beginning to wear off the pain is starting to set in. I'm glad with the outcome I'm gonna load a before and after picture. I'll write more as I feel better for now this is it I'm hurting.

I day post op

I'm feeling a little better the cold packs are really helping. I received a call last night from both doctor's that dis my procedure I really appreciated that.
Clear Choice in Walnut Creek, CA is awesome. The only thing was that I had to wait 14 weeks before I could get in for the all on 4 procedure. However, I was requested to go through a rigorous medical clearance during this time period. I did not feel anything nor do I remember anything while the procedure was being done. What really hurt was screwing in the arch that hurt because by the time the teeth were done all the numbing had started to diminish. I only had my upper arch done and that cost me 24,000 not cheap by any means but worth it I would do it again. I'm in love with my teeth right now they are the temporaries in 6 months I will get the permanent arch. I don't mind this because it gives you a chance to make changes to your teeth if you decide you need to. Also, going back to CC is not a big deal for me the center is only a 30 minute drive. I want to add that everything was explained to me and I was given the chance to back out from the procedure up until the very end. I really appreciated that. For now friends I have to go I will keep posting my recovery progress if you have any questions feel free to ask.

2 Days Post-op

This is my second day after surgery and as the doctor advised me it would be a day of a lot of swelling and bruising. I totally look like a chipmunk but the pain now is about a number 3. I'm on a soft food diet so far no pain when I eat. The doctor has called me 2 nights in a row asking how am I doing he also gave me his cell number just in case I need to contact him. I'm really pleased so far with Clear Choice. Hopefully, things will continue to go smoothly in my recovery journey. I'm in love with my teeth Dr. Morris nailed the shape and color of my teeth. I'm uploading a pic so you guys can see how swollen I am.

6 Days Post Op

I'm doing a lot better the swelling is down considerably. I'm not having any pain at all and so far I'm very pleased with ClearChoice they have been wonderful. The only thing is that I have a lisp but the doctor told me I just need to learn how to speak with the implants and that it too will go away. I'm posting some pic's of my new smile. I would do this again I highly recommend to anyone that is thinking about it.

2 months update

I have not had any problem with the all on 4.
My teeth at first felt bulky but the doctor advised me of that. When I get my permanents the doctor said that those will feel a lot better. My lisp is much better as I learn to get use to the new upper arch.

I went in today to ClearChoice for a 3 hour appt....

I went in today to ClearChoice for a 3 hour appt. the appointment consisted of checking to see the implant health and took molds for the final bridge. We spent time going over the changes I would like to make for the final bridges. I decided to go two shades lighter for my teeth I choose color shade B1 which is the most popular. I'm going to whiten my lower arch so I can get an exact match with my new color shade. I kept the size and shape of teeth I have on the temporary bridges. I was offered lunch at ClearChoice which was all soft food but that's ok it helped I was hungry by lunch time. The service of the staff and Dr. Morris was awesome as always. I come back for a February 2017 appointment to take a look at the preliminary of the final bridge. I can't wait to get my final product in May 2017. I'm not going to upload any pictures because I'm still in my temporary bridges. I'll upload photos of the final product.

3rd appt for second set of temporaries.

This is the third appt. for the second set of temporaries which is a acrylic bridge. I'm disappointed that we still haven't got it right but I am happy that if it's not perfect it's rejected. I'm also happy that I chose ClearChoice a 20 to 30 minute drive from my house I would hate to be flying back and forth every time we had to tweak something. This delay has of course delayed the delivery of the final set of the zirconia bridge which is now scheduled for July or August of 2017 instead of May 2017. This has turned into a journey of a full year instead of nine months. Hopefully, my next appt. scheduled for May of 2017 my second set will be right And I'll get to wear them home and keep them for four to six weeks if everything checks out I come back and get the final delivery. When I get my second set I'll post pic's so you guys can see then of course I'll post pic's of my finals when I get those.

Got my second set of temporaries today

I just got my second set of temporaries today so excited. These are a lot thinner not as bulky as the first set. They look better I also went on a lighter color b1. Here are some pic's of the second set of temps.

More pic's of second temporaries

More pic's
Dr. James Morris

The doctor and staff at CleaeChoice know you by name and treat you with the outmost respect.