Dark Circles Treated with Filler - Lexington, KY

After years of being asked "are you tired?" I...

After years of being asked "are you tired?" I finally decided to be proactive in treating my under eye circles. I scheduled a consult with DR. Turner for lower Blepharoplasty and possibly fillers. Upon arrival we met discussed my cosmetic issues and he gave his advice but was not pushy and left me to decide how I wanted to go about treating it. I decided to give fillers a try before committing to belph. It's been around 8 hours now and immediately I was pleased. I have a little bruising and swelling,however I take aspirin almost daily so it's to be expected. He did a fantastic job and his nurse was great too! I highly recommend him! I will be a returning patient.

Over a month

I'm relatively please with the injections under my eyes, I think I could have used a bit more filler seeing as I still have bags under my eyes. My dysport in my forehead I'm extremely displeased with. I asked to be given more of a brow lift and to get read of any wrinkles in my forehead instead it was all injected in between my eyebrows which was not a problem area for me at all, I never even mentioned wanting injections there. I didn't question him while he did it because he's the surgeon. I had Botox from a previous Doctor and loved the look I achieved from where she injected me. I've been a patient with Waldman and Schantz before and loved the work. This time it was mediocre and the first time I've seen dr. Turner. I'm really livid about the money I wasted on dysport.
Lexington Physician