Twins, C Section Having Upper, Lower and Flanks Done - Waldorf, MD

I had a consultantation in 2014. I have my pre op...

I had a consultantation in 2014. I have my pre op Thursday 4.23.2015 at 2pm.
Im 213.8 on my scale. Im hoping my stomach goes back flat so I can show it off. If anyone can let me know what to expect. Does the bottom flab go away? I have little stretch marks. Ill up date everyone next Thursday after I go to pre op

Prior to Pre Op

This is me before my Thursday appointment.
I had twins 18 months ago.

Pre Op Appt 4.23.15

I went in for my pre op, I saw photos today of male and females that are basically like me in the same boat. One lady actually had a c section and her skin hangs over like mines... it gave me courage as she looked great after 2 days and then after 3 months.
On to ME... THEY TOOK PHOTOS OF MY FROM THE FRONT, BOTH SIDES AND BACK. THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I WAS A GREAT CANIDATE FOR IT... WE SHALL SEE. I HAVE TO ORDER MY COMPRESSION GARMET AND GET MY MEDS TOO, ILL BE PLACING THOSE IN TODAY/EVENING AT MY LOCAL CVS.
THEY GAVE ME A BLUE THONG TO WEAR FOR PHOTOS, I DIDNT GET THE PHOTOS THEY TOOK OF MY SO ILL UP LOAD MY OWN IN MY MIRROR LATER FOR YOU ALL.

Measurements for garment

Thigh- 48 inches

Two thighs - 45 inches

Torso 13 inches

Scheduled my Smart lipo to take place on May 22nd 2015

Very excited. I want it to happn sooner and i call every day to see if any body cancels but not so far. I assume when you dishing out all that money you keep your appt.

Odered my Garment

Its supposed to arrive by May 7th 2015.
The garmet i ordered is called at Anette

1 week before my procedures

Today is Friday.
Here are more photos. next Friday will be the day.... yayyy

back nd front

Photos 1 week before my surgery nexr Friday.

5.22.15 at 815am

Had 2950 cc taken out. I am wide awake. And ready to walk or drive.
I have my garmet on. They said keep it on for 48 hours. Im bandets up. They used pads like period pads. Smart because its obsorbing all the stuff coming out...
ill post photos when i get home. Right now im in the wheelchair waitin to get releasEd.

here are some photos from today

1 day post op 5.23.15

Here are some photos
i feel fine. Il going to try and drive this morning too.

5.22 more pics

Stomach is still going down
skin tightn up already too

2 days post op 5.24.2014

Here are some photos.
i will be able to shower today and rest somemore

scale says

212. Yayyy

2 ice packs

So i got me 2 ice packs today. Doctor says place it on my stomach for 2 hours. I have them on my stomach where it is still numb so its hard to feel the real cold.

1 week Post

Lets all be honest. Does anyone see any difference?

1 week 1 day measurements

Bra line 37 inches
belly button 40 inches
Natural Waist line 38

2 weeks post

Swollen has gon down, still have swollen at the bottom of stomach nd bits if my sides

Two weeks post

2 weeks 3 days post

2 weeks 3 days post

3 weeks 1 day

Still a bit swollen at the bottom. Ive decided to start laying on my stomach while I sleep for more compression

Weeks post