Amazing So Far!! - Waldorf, MD

I received implants two years ago. After losing a...

I received implants two years ago. After losing a lot of weight in my twenties I always suffered from sagging breast. My first doctor suggested that I only needed implants to get the look I desired. However, after the procedure my breast are still sagging, now they are just big and sagging! I have spent the last two years feeling matronly and doing everything I can to hide my breasts. I decided to consult with three top doctors and choose the best one based on their suggestions and bedside manner. After meeting with Dr. Hakki and his wonderful assistant Carla I knew they were the best choice. They have answered all my questions in a calm and patient manner. Most doctors make you feel rushed, but not the team at Luxxery! Dr. Hakki suggested that we keep my original implants and perform a breast lift (mastopexy). I will go in for my procedure next week and plan to post follow up pics. I feel extremely confident about the upcoming procedure!
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon