Still searching for my doctor

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 34 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Im so excited and my soon to be husband already...

Im so excited and my soon to be husband already started paying for it =) I cant wait to post my pics !!! I been trying to do this for the last couple of years, and been searching for the right doctor and I finally found him Dr. Hikki in the D.C and MD and he so nice and really know his stuff and his special are brazilian butt lift and he really has a warm cool way of making things seem okay and will work with !!!

My tip is when finding a doctor make sure you have questions and check there other work and ask around about them, and talk to them and make sure this is whom you want to work on you,

Well I had to put things off for a while (life Happens) But now I'm back and my date is July 11th I'm so excited but nervous....

I'm stuck between Dr. Duran and Mollol.....there both good but I have gotten a quote from Mollol his 6k including his recovery home....but I'm hoping Duran respond as well....but I'll keep y'all updated as much as possible.... my journey !!!