21 Year Old AA Male Brazilian Butt Lift, Round 2. Waldorf, MD

I am currently planning to have a second Brazilian...

I am currently planning to have a second Brazilian Butt Lift done. I had my first BBL in June of this year. I love Bella Cosmetics. I decided to go with them because they answered all of my questions even though I feel like I might've annoyed them a little with all of the phone calls, they are close to the Waldorf Dc area, their price for BBL is one of the few in the area that are extremely reasonable, and they had only two bad reviews which were from years ago.
No one should ever pay more than 11,000$ for a BBL, even if you are doing multiple areas of liposuction, in America the limit of fat that can be removed is 4 to 5 liters and that means during one surgery not one area. It is the same amount of fat no matter how many areas you choose. If you do not want to spend more than 11,000$ and you do not care about bad reviews go to Miami. They have cheap BBL's but they are cheap for a reason. Bella was the best alternative for me. 7,999$ is what I paid for liposuction of my entire midsection front and back and fat transfer.
Here are some things I learned that can help you.
Aim to get liposuction of your back, flanks, and stomach. This creates the best shape.
Bbl's don't typically make you increase in many inches but it does make your butt a lot fuller.
Surprisingly my favorite result of the surgery was my lower back. It makes my butt look way bigger than before.
Naturally I have a muscular butt but I also exercise a lot. I stopped doing muscle building leg exercises because I have read that too much muscle in the butt area can stop a fat graft from taking root.
I did not start feeling normal until the start of August.
Be patient and pay attention. If the doctor says do not then do not sit.
Your butt hurts the most.
Recovery was not bad at all.
I am debating if I want to go back to Bella or do I want a cheaper option. Cheap means danger to me so i think Im going to go with Bella again. I just really hate going to sleep for the surgery so I may opt out and just get laser liposuction. I you want to see pictures I'll upload some.

I've been debating posting pics but decided to go ahead and do it.

I've gained weight since my surgery. Also I had a dent on my butt cheek before the surgery and the surgery filled it out some. Overall I'm happy with results. I am going for a second procedure soon.

Some info

I had an ok butt to begin with since I'm tall and athletic but the surgery made my butt fuller. I'm happiest about the shape of my butt post surgery.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon