I'm About to Go Under the Knife! - Waco, TX

I'm here in Waco at the surgery center waiting to...

I'm here in Waco at the surgery center waiting to go back. I was originally scheduled for June 9th but I took diet pills before the surgery and my doctor wisely decided to push my date back. I'm so excited! I'm 5'5 and 1/2. 170 lbs. I'm out for the summer and excited about getting the surgery. I've wanted one for about 6 years. I have a 2 year old. He was almost 9 pounds 6 ounces pounds and about 21 inches. I gained 45 pounds during my pregnancy my heaviest was 198. I'm doing this for myself and my husband who is in the Army and very toned. I want us to match. My belly doesn't reflect my level of sexiness and I hope that this will be a good experience ????

The Morning of 16 July 2016. It's been 24 hours. I'm in a lot of pain when I move.

If I'm still I'm ok. I started taking 1 hydrocodone and 2 Valium's then that night the numbing medicine wore off so I took 1 hydrocodone and 3 valiums. My muscles are extremely sore like I did a massive about of sit-ups. It hurt when I use my core. I've been drinking water constantly I can't seem to get enough. My lips are dry and I have two drains. They don't hurt but mine drained a lot out. Like 50 each drain. I'm back to sleep and really for breakfast.

Tummy Tuck After Having a Near 10lBs Baby

So the 1st night was bare able the 2nd night was crazy! I was in the worst pain ever! I'm starting to come down from the pain. I have been taking 1 hydrocodone and 3 valiums now I'm taking 1 hydrocodone and 2 valiums every 4 hours. I'm doing some walking and drinking lots of water. I'm still glad I decided to do the surgery.

Waco Plastic Surgeon

So far so good just waiting