Asian Blepharoplasty & Ptosis Surgery - London, GB

I had Blepharoplasty and Ptosis surgery in...

I had Blepharoplasty and Ptosis surgery in February and I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. De Silva has been amazing throughout the whole experience! The very first consultation with Dr. De Silva was very professional and he listened to my concerns, answered all of my queries and was very realistic with the requested surgery. During the surgery I felt very safe and trusted Dr. De Silva completely.

I also cannot fault the after care I have received from Dr. De Silva, the whole entire process has been incredible! I definitely recommend Dr. De Silva to everyone considering surgery.

Asian Blepharoplasty & Ptosis Surgery

My before and after photos. Pre surgery I had monolids and ptosis in my right eye which to me was noticable and I always covered this eye with a fringe. Now looking back at photos, I am very happy with my decision to have both surgeries as my eyes look more awake and more symmetrical and wish I had done it sooner.

Asian Blepharoplasty & Ptosis Surgery