49 Years Old, Facial Rejuvenation with RecoSMA Was a Success

Over the last couple of years I had to get through...

Over the last couple of years I had to get through some very stressful events in my life. At one point I started noticing that the skin on my face had lost its firmness and it looked withering and thin. I also had these dark circles around my eyes because of my diet and lack of sleep as I thought. I needed an effective solution for my skin problems. I chose a Linline clinic in 1-7 Harley Street London, since I’d heard about it before.

During a consultation a practitioner Olena Fedyayeva recommended RecoSMA laser treatment. I wasn’t sure if it was safe enough, because I’d never had any laser procedures before. But the doctor assured me that this laser doesn’t heat the skin, and it’s such a delicate treatment that there are no risks of complications. The laser stimulates the skin to self-rejuvenate. The before/after photos looked quite amazing, and I made up my mind.
I had the first treatment in February this year. There was some strange sensation during the procedure but no pain as such. My face was red for a while after the treatment and it started peeling on the second day. In a couple of days my skin cleared up, so I could go out and meet up with my friends. In a while I could already see the changes in my appearance. The dark circles were less pronounced and the wrinkles I had around my mouth and on my forehead got reduced. Over time my skin was becoming noticeably tighter.
I was recommended to undergo a second treatment, which I did in July.
I am really happy with my looks now, my skin is a lot healthier and I have a feeling I look a couple of years younger.
It’s recommended to undergo RecoSMA treatment from time to time to fight ageing signs. That’s why I think of going back to that clinic next year. It’s absolutely worth it! Many thanks to the staff of the clinic!
Olena Fedyayeva