Sculptra and Dysport with Dr. Vu Ho of Plano - Plano, TX

Dr. Ho is amazing and really takes his time with...

Dr. Ho is amazing and really takes his time with his patients! His practice is first class and very comfortable. His team is also amazing, friendly and wonderful and make you feel so at ease the minute you enter his practice. I feel so much more comfortable knowing and having the educated surgeon do the procedure, versus other doctors that have their RN or other medical personnel do it. Dr. Vu Ho takes his time and makes you feel very special as a patient. He has an artistic eye and he is a perfectionist and wants it just right! I will be using him for my facial plastic surgery in due time. In the interim, I will have him do all my facial fillers and other injections! I highly recommend him for all procedures.
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ho injected my Sculptra and I absolutely love it! He explained how it stimulates collagen and that I would need one treatment per decade of life, which would mean about 4-5. I could really see the results the best after the 2nd treatment, but it got even better after the third one! He is very down-to-earth, personable, and has a calmness that makes me comfortable and trust him with anything he does with my face. He is definitely a perfectionist and wants it just right! I will continue to go to Dr. Ho for all my facial work! Additionally, his entire team is so friendly and awesome!