Sculptra and Dysport with Dr. Vu Ho of Plano - Plano, TX

Dr. Ho is amazing and really takes his time with...

Dr. Ho is amazing and really takes his time with his patients! His practice is first class and very comfortable. His team is also amazing, friendly and wonderful and make you feel so at ease the minute you enter his practice. I feel so much more comfortable knowing and having the educated surgeon do the procedure, versus other doctors that have their RN or other medical personnel do it. Dr. Vu Ho takes his time and makes you feel very special as a patient. He has an artistic eye and he is a perfectionist and wants it just right! I will be using him for my facial plastic surgery in due time. In the interim, I will have him do all my facial fillers and other injections! I highly recommend him for all procedures.
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon