Much Need Tummy Tuck - Voorhees, NJ

Loving My Body, Loving theses beautiful people!! I...

Loving My Body, Loving theses beautiful people!! I can't say enough about this practice ,Dr. Vasisht and his staff Beryl and Megan Are the most amazing people I have ever meet. There really are no words that would be good enough for them. I fell in love with them from the second I meet Megan and Dr. Vasisht and after just talking to Dr. Vasisht I knew he was the Doctor for me. No second opinion needed , then I meet with Beryl and I just felt so comfortable and at ease I booked my procedure that same day, I have never felt this way about a Doctor's office I normally make so many excuses not to go to the Doctor, but not this group I couldn't wait to go. Even on the day of Surgery I felt no nervous no anxiety no apprehension I knew I was in the best hands possible all because of Dr. Vasisht.He is so kind and explains everything and takes his time with you. LOVE HIM!!!! I am 100% pleased with my procedure. Thank you for making me a confident middle aged woman, who feels completely over joyed with her body and self. This would have never happen without the gentle hands and sole of this most amazing caring Doctor. Did I mention that I LOVE this Group. I want to adopt them as my second family!!
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon