Athletic Mom Frustrated with Her Mid-section

I have always been an avid exerciser. I go to the...

I have always been an avid exerciser. I go to the gym 6 days a week and work out at a high intensity. However, my mid-section didn't match the rest of my body and I found it extremely frustrating. I needed a diastasis repair as well as a a tummy tuck. Dr. V and his staff took great care of me from the minute I walked into the office for a consultation and through my post-operative care. I never felt rushed and he answered any and all questions for me. He has a great bed side manner, which is extremely important considering the nature of the procedure. It's been year and a half since my surgery and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the results! I would highly recommend Dr. Vasisht to anyone considering this kind of surgery. He takes real pride in his work and it shows!
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vasisht is an amazing surgeon and a really nice guy. I never felt rushed during any visits and he put my mind at ease when answering all of my questions. The office staff is wonderful as well. Dr. V takes pride in his work and makes sure that the final results look natural. He's with you every step of the way. I LOVE the results of my surgery and I am so glad I did it.