Athletic Mom Frustrated with Her Mid-section

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 90 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have always been an avid exerciser. I go to the...

I have always been an avid exerciser. I go to the gym 6 days a week and work out at a high intensity. However, my mid-section didn't match the rest of my body and I found it extremely frustrating. I needed a diastasis repair as well as a a tummy tuck. Dr. V and his staff took great care of me from the minute I walked into the office for a consultation and through my post-operative care. I never felt rushed and he answered any and all questions for me. He has a great bed side manner, which is extremely important considering the nature of the procedure. It's been year and a half since my surgery and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the results! I would highly recommend Dr. Vasisht to anyone considering this kind of surgery. He takes real pride in his work and it shows!

Dr. Vasisht is an amazing surgeon and a really nice guy. I never felt rushed during any visits and he put my mind at ease when answering all of my questions. The office staff is wonderful as well. Dr. V takes pride in his work and makes sure that the final results look natural. He's with you every step of the way. I LOVE the results of my surgery and I am so glad I did it.