39yr Old, 2 C-sect., -had full TT, lipo, and inner thigh lipo Voorhees, NJ

Ready to see the flat side. May 11th. Can't wait. ...

Ready to see the flat side. May 11th. Can't wait. Having lipoabdominoplasty , inner thigh lipo and upper back lipo. I'm 39 with two young boys. After two c sections I've been left with Diastasis, and extra fat. I'm hoping this will improve my posture and send me on an awesome journey to improve my fitness.

Day 1 complete! TT, lipo to back and thighs

I made it thru day 1. Not so bad. I had a full TT, lipo back and inner thighs. Worst discomfort is my back. I'm keep pain meds on board. The other worst part is getting out of recliner. That's when stinging feeling come on. After that it's not bad. I cannot wait to see my results. My Dr put me in a compression garmet that helps back and thighs. It has two zippers up the side to get me out of it. So far my experience has been great! Sore but not in terrible pain. I'll post pictures when I get to see it

Day 3 post op

Finally took a shower. Now just need to go to bathroom. Feeling ok. Walking slowly. Pain is being controlled. Each day feel better.

Post op day 4 saturday

Feeling better each day. Still very swollen but moving much easier

Day 5 sun update

Getting better each day. Still need help in bathroom. Can't wait for drains to come out

One week post op

Here is a pic at 1 week post op. Belly button looks horrible but it's all part of the healing process. Overall I'm doing ok. I have good moments and bad moments. But all in all I'm happy

Before and after

Here is the difference in before and after just of tummy

10 days post TT

Ten days out. Just took bandage off

12 day post op

Going well so far

Two weeks post op

Feeling pretty good at two weeks. I still swell at night but I'm up and moving around with minimal pain. I still have tender areas from lipo but very tolerable. I am so excited with my results.

15 days PO

Go to Dr today.

18 days post op

Feeling great. Little red area but overall feeling better each day

20 days PO. FEELING GREAT

Other than a small opening. I feel absolutely great!

3 weeks PO.

3 Weeks POST OP.

24 days PO

Feeling great. One little area working on closing but no pain

1 month post op.

I feel amazing. Just one little area superficial has to close, otherwise this experience couldn't have gone better. I pinch myself wondering how I got so lucky.

Best Decision I've Ever Made-Abdominoplasty

2 1/2 months out and I feel amazing. No pain!!!! My incision is still healing, be patient, it takes up to a year ! I'm so happy with my journey this far. It has been a life changer for me. Thank you to Dr. Franckle who gave me my body back after 2 c sections!! I now have no more back pain, no more pouch to carry around and best yet I can wear any bathing suit I want now. Post Procedure was exactly as my surgeon said it would be. Two weeks I was up and moving.

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Best Dr. in south jersey. So reassuring. Answers all your questions and has the best bedside manner. I did exactly as I was told and everything is working out great. Office is small and quiet and everyone is attentive to my needs. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.