48 Year Old Mother of 5 Tired of Looking Tired - Voorhees, NJ

I have always had hereditary bags under my eyes...

I have always had hereditary bags under my eyes that have only gotten worse with age. I had tried lots of creams that did nothing but lighten my wallet! My dermatologist suggested tear trough filler. I wanted someone who specialized in eyes, which is what lead me to Dr. Marc Cohen. I scheduled a consultation and felt extremely comfortable with him and his staff. I could not be more pleased with my very natural looking results. He also recommended a skin care regimen, since I was currently looking for that too!
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Cohen has a wonderful & professional manner. He makes you feel relaxed and confident in his abilities. The entire staff made me feel at ease. I never felt hurried or rushed. Everyone took plenty of time to answer my questions and make sure I was comfortable. On my return follow up, Dr Cohen did not push for me to have additional filler. I have had other "spa docs" try to upsell you on various procedures. I fully endorse Dr Cohen is you are looking for a tear trough filler to improve your eyes!