Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Voorhees, NJ

After reviewing multiple Surgeons, Dr. Vasisht got...

After reviewing multiple Surgeons, Dr. Vasisht got my attention and when I left his office on my first visit I was pretty sure I found the doctor for my tummy tuck. I appreciated his honesty and genuine attitude toward expectations. He answered my questions and explained things in detail. He does not just see a patient, he sees a unique individual and tries to work with you to achieve your particular goal.
I had nothing but positive experience with him and his staff. The office runs on time. You never have to sit in waiting room longer than necessary.
Thank you for your genuine concern and amazing work fixing me up. Today is five weeks post-surgery and I feel and look fabulous. I will definitely go back to him for other procedures if I need one.
If you are looking for a surgeon whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, takes time to listen to you and answers your questions, you should talk to Dr. Vasisht.
Gail A