Implant Removal- Fat Transfer - Voorhees, NJ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had breast implants for 20 plus years and wanted...

I had breast implants for 20 plus years and wanted them removed for health reasons. I hesitated doing it because I was afraid of the disfigurement it might cause. I work in the healthcare field and had heard good things about Dr. Franckle so I went to see him. I knew the minute I walked into his office this was the place for me. All of the staff are so kind, compassionate , and really respected my privacy. Dr F examined me and gave me all my options. He explained that we could remove the implants, and if I wanted to he could transfer fat to my breasts to make them fuller. Well ,I was totally on board with this idea since I had some belly fat for him! I had both procedures and couldn't be happier! Dr F did an awesome job! I may not be a D cup but I'm healthier and look pretty darn good!
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Dr Franckle is so kind and compassionate He really listens, never rushes you, and explains everything in terms that you can understand . He is more concerned about his patients than his fees and it shows in the amazing work he does!