Beyond Happy!!!! - Voorhees, NJ

I had a bilateral lower eye bag surgery and from...

I had a bilateral lower eye bag surgery and from the first meeting with Dr. Swartz I was at complete ease. I suffered with these steamer trunks for 10 years and decided to pursue this as the surgery is now performed from the inside of the lid with no stitches. From someone that HATES anything near their eyes, this was a huge step. The day of the surgery was seamless as Dr. Swartz and her team made me feel very relaxed. She answered any and all questions and had an awesome bed side manner. I was down for 2 weeks as I had enormous blood vessels, but aside from not being able to exercise for 2 weeks, the recovery is a breeze. Zero pain. Zero discomfort. Zero medications for pain. I am so happy I had this procedure done and would recommend that if you are on the fence or nervous about having it done, don't be! It is truly a life changer!!!
Philadelphia Ophthalmologist

I have never met any doctor in any practice that calls you at home the night prior to a surgery. This is a sign of a true professional and is a credit to her practice. That alone is 5 stars. Her abilities as a surgeon are in my opinion second to none. Dr. Swartz made the decision for surgery all up to me with no pressure. She outlined the procedure, never over promised on the expected results, but her skilled surgical skills blew my procedure out of the park! It is all I could have hoped for and more.