35 Year Old, One Child. Bennelli Lift with Implants - Voorhees, NJ

Can I just say what an amazing job Dr V did! I was...

Can I just say what an amazing job Dr V did! I was very borderline bennelli lift vs lollipop lift and once he was in there he was able to do the bennelli lift. I did tons of research prior and knew all the pros and cons of such a lift but he was confident with the breast tissue I had and the size of the implant we chose that it would be successful and it was. Now 5 months later I am fully back at the gym and feel great. I am 5'9 about 141 lbs and went with 375 cc Mentor high profile. Due to my pregnancy almost 5 years ago I was left with little saggy A cups. Now I am a mid to full C. Of course Victoria Secret says I am a DD which is not true. I am very active so the size is perfect for me. Dr V and his staff are so nice and professional. They helped me along the entire process with all my questions. I HIGHLY recommend Dr V!! One thing that is important, you must give your body time to recover. Everyone is different. I found myself googling too much. It took me 3 months to really recover. I am now 5 months and feel amazing. I know they will keep recovering and settling but they are beautiful!
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon