66 Year Old Needing Tummylift/thigh Reduction. Marlton, NJ

About 2 years ago I went to a plastic surgeon to...

About 2 years ago I went to a plastic surgeon to discuss a tummy deduction due to 2 "C" sections.

I was told that the surgery would be riskey due to the nerves cut and if bleeding would not be able to stop. Big disappointment!

I saw an ad about CoolSculpting from a medical center in Phila. I didn't want to travel to Phila. since I lived in NJ.

I was happy to see an advertisement from Vive Medical Center for CoolSculpting in Marlton, NJ. I called and made appointment with Dr. Pinto. He set up an appointment with Madison and the last procedure I had was with Meathan. (Megan)

I have had my stomach, and sides done with great success. No more hanging of fat or love handles. I also had my inner thighs done no more rubbing things together:) The CoolSculpting was done during the year 2014/2015. Just went back for my 6 month checkup.

I will return to have my upper arms done in the summer.

I am very happy with the results and also the price. Procedure was painless and not expensive compared to surgery.

I would certainly recommend it to anyone thinking of having the procedure done.
MS

I can't say enough about Dr. Pinto, Madiaon and Meathan. They answered my questions, concerns and I felt very comfortable with them. I felt more like a friend then a patient. Dr. Pinto's office staff are very friendly group of women.