Getting Rid of What Having 3 Children Left Behind

I had my tubes tied and been struggling to lose my...

I had my tubes tied and been struggling to lose my stomach since my last one in 2009. I though about getting liposuction three years and now decided enough is enough. I was never big maintain wait and has always weighed no more than 134 lbs but I just can't lose this belly. I had c-sections and still opt out and the tummy tuck.

Day 1 post op

The numbing was the worst part of getting the surgery. It was a burning sensation and also a stabbing pain. I can't take the pain of tattoos but we had good conversation and pretty soon we were done.

3 week post op

2 months post op

I'm loving my results!

3 months post op

I'm still glad I had the surgery. I still swell from time to time especially when I eat seafood. My sides and back are still tight when I wake up
In the morning but most of the itching is gone. The two lumps on my flanks has also softened up due to massaging and the Lipo board.

Another front view

Dr Henok Araya

He is a very down to Doctor. I was worried about hanging skin and he assured me that everything would snap back. However they would be stretch marks and possible wrinkling. I informed that had 4 surgies with by stomach being cut and tummy tuck was not an option for me.