Dr. Franco is the Best! - Austin, TX

I had a breast lift with implant exchange on...

I had a breast lift with implant exchange on 10/24/16. Although it was very recent, I wanted to leave a review with my experience thus far.
I had 4 consultation appointments with various doctors in the Austin area. It was such an easy decision, because, no other doctor even came close to Dr. Franco. Not only is he a skilled surgeon and a true artist, he is absolutely the nicest, most caring physician/surgeon that I have ever met. I felt so comfortable at my first visit, and he took the time to explain everything in detail, as well as answer all of my questions. I never, for one minute felt pressured, rushed or uncomfortable. I absolutely believe that a doctors credentials/certification are critical, however, what sets Dr. Franco apart, is his sweet, caring nature. He even gave me his cell phone number and also called me in the evening following my surgery to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend him!
Austin Plastic Surgeon