Bye Bye Fatty Cheeks - Czech Republic, CZ

Hi guys, so here we go again. After my last year's...

Hi guys, so here we go again. After my last year's successful Slimlipo procedure on my belly an dinner thighs, I have decided to get rid of buccal fat from my cheeks. This was my second esthetique procedure , and something which was bothering me so I have booked my flight and procedure with the Yes Visage Clinic in Prague ( I don't plan any other procedure but then never say never ??????)
As I have mentioned before I'm having healthy lifestyle, exercising, petite frame but no matter I did exercisewise I always had some critical areas on me, which circulates in my family a lot ( very roundy face + had some asymmetric cheek on my right side, hence been very conscious about it and always took pics from my left side)
I always wanted to have more defined jaw line and since I'm member of this amazing website , been looking at this for a while, making research about pros and cons ( thanks been very helpful again) and did it actually this morning !
After endless ping-pong emails chat, sent my pics, booked my appointment last week, bought flight and here I am.
I came to the clinic straight from airport yesterday for blood/pee test and my op was scheduled for 9am today. Medical staff and my surgeon been superhelpful and just made me feel very calm and chilled ( I'm always a nerve wrack if it comes to needles and blood)
After signed consents, they even pay for the VIP taxi to take me back to my hotel ( wow what a gesture ).
When I came this morning at 9am, been told again about the procedure, been given some anti inflammatory/antiswollen shot into my bum muscle and one antibiotic as I had some bacterias in my pee ( they couldn't tell me why but I really liked the fact they have been very pre-cautious), washed my mouth with Corsodil ,waited for 30 min for pills to kick in and at 9:45am been lying on the table ??.
My doctor explained to me that procedure will take max 1 hour but also made me aware that sometimes one side can be more swollen than other or sometimes it's hard to allocate fat on cheeks ... Well, no pain no gain...
Luckily none of above was my case and I was ready to go in 30 min! Doctor told me I had very large fat pads in my cheeks ! All stitched up, went back to my room to chill for a bit.
All nurses been literally pampering me- on my way home I was given 2 more extra antibiotics (1 for tonite and 1 for tomorrow morning), a pallet of Panadol and pallet of anti inflammatory/antiswollen pills, 15% discount for my next procedure ( ah, so tempting but I'm pretty much fine now ) also doctor recommended me to buy facial mask ( ninja style ?? which costed me extra $40) so the skin will nicely settle to my jaw and they paid for my VIP taxi back to my hotel again .... So what can I say ... The best thing is I have attached my pics before and my after pic was taken only 1 HOUR AFTER PROCEDURE and no swelling , or bruises ... I have 3 stitches on both sides which should dissolve in few days and no bruises at all!!! I just can't believe how smooth it went .... Gonna stay here for another 4 days and fly back to UK next Monday.
So so far so good, will try to keep you posted guys with my progress as much as I can.
And remember, if there something you can fix it in gentle way to make some nice and smooth corrections than why not? Just make sure to have a proper look around and do your research and if your guts tells you NO after consultation than don't do it.
I'm extremely happy again with my choice and looking forward for my new face contours.
Stay safe Realselfers

Day 3 post op

Hi guys,

It's day 3 since my op - everything so far so good. Just noticed my right side it's bit swollen, my cheeks are bit delicate and sensible for a touch but I keep on wearing my facial mask as my surgeon recommended to keep swelling down.
Stitches are healing ok, I do rinse my mouth with Listerine everytime after food so won't get any infection!

Day 10

All healing went really smooth - still have stitches in my mouth but they keep on dissapearing and cuts are nearly fully healed.
Please see my progress so far X

17 days post op

Hi guys, all stitches are gone and inside of my mouth is fully healed , yay.
All went really smooth and I'm very happy with my decision to have them taken out.
Dr. Martin Molitor

I couldn't wish for better team ! BIG THANKS for my surgeon and his amazing squad of nurses ☺️ Highly recommended