30 years old, 5 kids ... 2 C sections, in need of a tummy tuck w/ muscle repair!

I'm 30 years old with 5 kids, including twins... 2...

I'm 30 years old with 5 kids, including twins... 2 pregnancies delivered by c section. I've been stalking this website for a while ready to get my body back. I had my 5th child 2 months ago and so far I have lost 21 lbs and I have 20 more to go to be at my pre pregnancy weight. I haven't had any consultations yet because I'm waiting on my body to heal from my pregnancy. I know I have to wait at least 6 months after pregnancy to have the procedure done, by that time those last 20 lbs and some will be gone. I live in the Virginia Beach area but I don't mind traveling a little bit for a good doctor.... Any recommendations?????

Scheduled my consultation!!!

So today I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mancoll. His receptionist was very pleasant and she scheduled me for November 10th. I'm so excited to take this first step! All I've been doing for years is researching and now that I'm done having kids I'm ready!!!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon