31 Yrs Old, 3 Kids, 2 Csections of 9lb Babies with Poly

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had excess skin, umbilical hernia, and diastases...

I had excess skin, umbilical hernia, and diastases recti. So far I have been thrilled with my procedure from consultation to recovery. I had a full tummy tuck, muscle and hernia repair, and lipo to Flanks. Day of surgery went very smooth. No itching or nausea when i woke up. Most pain was in recovery when i took my first oral pain dose. Highly recommend a custom compression garment asap, as it helps things drain better. Make sure whoever picks you up either uses voice recorder for extra instructions or takes notes as somethings mentioned are not in your paperwork. Im on day 5 now and becoming more independent and slowly lowering pain meds. I will update next week when i have progressed further.

First before and afters

4 weeks post-op

9 weeks po

9 weeks post-op, feeling amazing! Seeing my abs for the first time ever! Couldn't be happier!

13.5 weeks p/o

13.5 weeks. Just gets better and better
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

I knew he was a good fit from the start. I had 4 girlfriends use him before me, a girlfriend that worked in his office, and my best friend's mom is a recovery nurse and sees his patients when he does hospital surgeries. He's very humble, kind, realistic, and talented. Im very happy with my choice. He even sent flowers my first day recovering. He has called to answer questions and is very thorough and timely.