rhino-septoplasty after 39 years! Wish I'd done it sooner! :) - Virginia Beach, VA

After 39 years I finally did it. I've always felt...

After 39 years I finally did it. I've always felt attractive but there was a lot to be desired when viewing my profile. I didn't like being in groups of people, I didn't like occasions when I'd have to walk up in front of a room, I didn't like driving on the side of another vehicle, I didn't like anyone taking photos that might catch a side view of my face.... the list goes on... but after my surgery all of those fears evaporated. I now feel 100% confident from any angle :) The only regret I have is not doing it sooner! My recovery was an easy one. Very little bruising and what little I had was just a very small area under my eyes that turned yellowish the very next day. Overall, my biggest complaint was the discomfort of sleeping on my back for 2 week :) very small price to pay for CONFIDENCE!

4 months Post Op:)

Most recent follow up appt 2/4

Dr. Says that's "believe or not as good as it looks there is still some swelling and my final result will be even better" that makes me smile :)

40 and feeling fabulous

I'm now 6 months post op and feel fabulous. I'm really happy with my decision and certainally pleased with my surgeon. While I will never take claim to having the "perfect nose" I finally feel like I have a normal nose! I no longer have a complex about my profile and my confidence has definitely improved. I pray that my results and progress continue a success as it appears that patients experience disappointments and concerns at various stages of recovery. Not quite sure I'm out of the woods yet at 6 months post op but I'm going to continue to b optimistic!
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Choe was amazing! He provided very clear pre-surgery and post-surgery instructions and was available to me for any questions or concerns at all times. He even called me at home the day after my surgery to check on me. The staff really made me feel comfortable despite my anxiety. I couldn't have asked for a better place. I'm glad I did my research and I'm glad I chose Dr. Choe. Most importantly, I am VERY happy with my results.. He delivered exactly what he'd described in our initial consult!