Dr. Weiss is Not Just a Doctor, He's an ARTIST. Virginia Beach, VA

Don't be alarmed that the cost of my surgery was...

Don't be alarmed that the cost of my surgery was so high. That was the total cost of 2 surgeries I had in the past 12 months. Let me explain.

I first had my consult with him in summer of 2014. His office staff were so nice and his office wasn't your typical surgeons office. It was decorated with taste and everything was classic luxury. When I met Dr. Weiss, he made me feel completely comfortable and addressed and explained my every question in regards to surgery. I asked if I needed my breasts done, while most docs might say yes just to get extra money, he told me he wouldn't touch them. So we settled on a mini tummy tuck, with liposuction and fat grafting to my butt.

Nov. 20th, I had my surgery and spent the night overnight with Tess his nurse who was amazing. All of his staff literally made me feel like I was a close girlfriend and were all knowledgeable and helpful.

My results were amazing... I had quite a bit of swelling, but when it went down my body looked awesome and my scar recovered so well. Dr Weiss made me feel like a million bucks in every single follow up visit.

Fast forward to this past summer, I knew that I wanted to put a little more fat into my butt to achieve the figure 8 shape, so I consulted with Dr. Weiss again. We mapped out a plan and on Sept 17th, I went for my second fat grafting surgery. He literally took his first work, and fine tuned it and finished his sculpture. He gave me a gorgeous 8 figure and put the remaining fat in the places I needed it to make it just right. My recovery was so much easier this go round and I didn't even need to stay in the center overnight.

I cannot stress how amazing my experience with Dr. Weiss was. He is a genius at what he does, and he is not a cocky surgeon at all. I have interviewed many. He made me look and feel like a million bucks and I recommend him to anyone looking for a qualified plastic surgeon.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weiss was amazing at what he does! Highly recommend!