34 Years Old, 3 Kids All Breastfed, Loving my new "girls"! =) - Virginia Beach, VA

I have wanted breast implants for years. Even...

I have wanted breast implants for years. Even before having children, my breasts were small, 34B. After having 3 children and breast feeding them all, my breasts looked like deflated balloons! They sagged and I even lost a cup size. I began wearing padded bras, going braless was NOT an option anymore LOL! I am 34 years old and separated for almost 6 months now. My husband was against the surgery, but I really did it for me. I have been self conscious about my breasts for years. I am sooooo happy with the result! I don't know if I was just lucky, had a wonderful surgeon, or what - but my recovery process has been speedy and extremely easy and nowhere near as painful as I had thought. I am now 16 days post op and they seem to be dropping well. I am performing my massages as instructed and just got the tape off. I am 5'2" - 115 lbs. and I got 450cc high profile mentor silicone gel implants under the muscle with inframmamory crease incision. Still in sports bras, but looking forward to bra shopping in the next couple of weeks =)

More pics showing pre-op boobies, etc =)

forgot to include another post op pic-2 days post op

post op-bikini try on

The "girls" in a tube top =)

19 days post op

Exactly 3 weeks post op as of today-looking even finally, but smaller....=(

When did you all start working out again and when is it a good time to go bra shopping?

I want some pretty new bras to compliment my "ladies", but not sure when to go bra shopping - I'm only 3 weeks out.... Also, I am anxious to start running again/working out (kickboxing) but my boobs are still sore and even light jogging feels too soon. Any advice?

Too small! =)

Well 36C is definitely too small...It is too big around, but cup size is too small...maybe I am a 34D or maybe even a 34DD. Crazy! I was a 34A!!! lol! Still too early I'm sure, but I am going to VS on Saturday to be measured...just want to see... =)

7 weeks post op

Well, I went to VS and got a bra! I measured 34DD which was a total surprise. Loving the way they are settling and feeling more like a part of me. I know they are still changing and will for several more months, just glad to be out of pain, no more morning boob, and scars seem to have healed nicely and are no longer sore. Nipple sensation is returning slowly, which is great! =)

Ahhhh, feeling normal finally =)

Well, I am almost 3 months post op. They seem to have dropped and fluffed (?) Not sure if there will be more changes, but I am happy so far. I had slight asymmetry before, but not pronounced enough to use different sized implants. I can still see the asymmetry, but it doesn't seem to look too terribly pronounced. Overall I am very pleased =)

Exactly 6 months post op

They finally look even, natural, and feel like a part of me. No regrets and the wait to get to this point has been soooooo worth it!!!! :)

More 6 months post op pics...

Just messing around lol...

Lost almost 15 lbs recently separated AGAIN from my verbally abusive husband (gave him another chance back in June for some reason...) feeling sexy again for the first time in a very long time... can only share stuff like this on this awesome site with all you wonderful ladies who totally understand :)
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rosenblum was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He knew exactly what would look appropriate for my body type and I am so thrilled with the result! His staff are all polite, funny, and put me at ease throughout the entire process. I highly recommend his practice to anyone wishing to enhance themselves.