(31) ( 6 KIDS) Looking to Get my Sexy Back (American Lipo Center) - Virginia Beach, VA

I have my Liposuction surgery schedule at ...

I have my Liposuction surgery schedule at American Lipo Centers on Thursday, February 12,
2015 at 01:00 PM . I was told by Elisha that I will be done around 3pm. I was asked to arrive one hour early. My pre operative appointment is schedule for February 11, 2015 at 12;30. So far everyone has been very professional and nice. I was asked by Elisha to send in pictures of the area I want done. I did send them in. She called me back and said that she can tell me that I will lose about 50% of my stomach and I will probably drop from a size 11/12 to a 10. I have elected to have my top abdomen, lower abdomen, and my flanks done. I am very excited about this surgery and I have conducted a lot of research on American Lipo Center. I was asked to put down a $500 deposit to hold my appointment date which was suppose to be at 9am but, I had to call back with my card number and someone had booked it that fast. So far everyone had been very respectful and pleasant over the phone. American lipo has emailed me about 1-8 pages of paper work to read and fill out before my pre-op. I will update you with my Dr. Name I can not remember right now! (sorry)

Preop Update

Okay so today I met my Doctor her Name is Dr. Jones. The office was very clean and Elisha and Dr. Jones were awesome. They talked to meet about my expectations. I told her that I am not looking to get a six pack because I know that is not realistic but, I would like to have a flat stomach were I would look good in a two piece she drew a line on my stomach showing me an estimate of how much she can take my stomach back. She was very detailed in telling me that I will need to work out and eat healthy to get even better results. She also told me I will lose a size because of my body shape but I could easily lose more by eating healthy and working out. I was told to expect swelling and bruising. The cost of the compression garment is included in the fee. They prescribed three different medications for me to get filled and bring in with me tomorrow Hydrocodone, Valium, and Keflex.

It's Done

I had my surgery yesterday. They removed a little over 6 pounds of fat. I did have some pain during the surgery and after. The numbing medication burns and stings. During surgery there were a couple of bad moments. Dr. Jones was and the nurse was wonderful. They talked to me the whole time and when ever I had pain they numbed me again. I was extremely sick all day vomiting, dizzy, and sore. I started to bruise during my surgery. I will get to see my stomach to day when I shower.

24 hours pics

24 hour later

Five Days Later

I am still very swollen and sore. I have return to my normal activities with the exception of taking my daily bath; I can only take shower for the next 10 days. I wash my compression garment everyday. I only remove it for showers and bathroom use. I message my stomach while my garment is washing and drying. I also make sure when I am sitting that I don't use poor back posture because my Dr. Jones says its aid in your stomach flatting. So far so good. Now I am just watching what I eat and trying to maintain a healthy life style.

Thank you everybody for checking on me. I am almost 3 weeks post op and I have had major fluid retention in my belly. It's like rocks rolling around in my belly. I have called the doctors and they say I just need a message. It still has not resolved. One side is now more curved than the other which makes it very difficult to dress up for my job. My stomach is bigger then my first week and Dr Jones said that was not normal she then asked for me to send pics and I did nothing happen. I am really hoping that this issue will resolve itself. RIGHT NOW I WOULD SAY IF YOUR GOING TO AMERICAN LIPO CENTER PLEASE POST PONE UNTIL YOU HAVE MY COMPLETE RESULTS I WOULD HATE TO SEE ANOTHER PERSON SUFFER AS I HAVE THIS PAST WEEK.

Feeling Better

It is going on 4 weeks now and my swelling started to go down. I feel much better. My figure is looking amazing now. I have not weighted myself because I am waiting to see at my follow up appointment this Wednesday. I have been reducing my calorie intake. I will not workout until I see the doctor just to be safe because the last time I workout I got very swollen and had a lot of problems.

Size 10

well I am down to a size 10 i am still healing. stomach is not as flat as i want it to be but I am very happy with my body.I do plan to get more work done later.

5 Month later

well it has been 5 months and I feel great I have lost about 20pds since surgery. I am currently waist training and dieting. I feel great.
Dr Jones