24, No Kids, Just Needed a Little Help to Get There - Virginia Beach, VA

I recently lost 15 lbs and I feel like I look...

I recently lost 15 lbs and I feel like I look amazing however, my abdomen isn't changing. I decided to get liposuction to help me improve my body.

The day of my operation the nurse explained to me what to expect and made me feel very comfortable. The anesthesiologist came out and explained to me how the anesthesia would make me feel, when I would be knocked out and when I would wake back up. They even went as far as to put my spanx on for me prior to me waking up so that I would not be in so much pain while I was awake. Overall it was a great experience.

I decided to liposuction my abdomen as well as my flanks. I will add some before pictures in the next few weeks.

4 Days Post-Op

It's four days later and I just had my week one post op visit and I'm really nervous about what my results will be. Right now I feel like I look exactly the same as before. I attached some pics below so you all can tell me what you think so far. I do know that I will have swelling but I don't think I had that initial drastic change day 1 which makes me very nervous.

15 Month Post Op

I was asked to post a recent pic of final results and here it is. I will say I'm 5lbs heavier now than I was at the point of surgery and I can tell the difference with the extra weight. What I will say is the flanks area saw very little improvement so even when I sucked in the love handles were still there. I had another surgeon do a revision here in Atlanta earlier this week since I am not overweight and do not want to lose more weight to try and get rid of the fat deposits. I have not seen my post surgery results yet since I'm in the garments but I can already tell the flank area is a lot better and smoother. I will be posting pics soon!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

The procedure went well. The staff was very professional and made me feel very comfortable during the entire process.