Breast Lift with Implants and Liposuction - Virginia Beach, VA

I was very nervous but Dr. Hubbard and his staff...

I was very nervous but Dr. Hubbard and his staff put me at ease at the first consultation. He thoroughly answered my questions and even provided important information that I wasn't aware of to ask. Dr. Hubbard and his staff are kind and very professional. They understood that I was aphrensive and put my mind at ease. I was also impressed with his charity work and wanted to give him my business.
The day of surgery, Dr. Hubbard and his staff were very patient with me, as I was nervous. He did an amazing job and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.
Post op appointments have also gone very well and I would recommend Dr. Hubbard to anyone who needs or wants a surgery. I am so happy that I chose him for my procedures. If your reading this to find a doctor, you really should do a consult with him to find out for yourself. You won't be sorry. Also, I am not one to write reviews but for Dr. Hubbard, I can't compliment him or his practice enough.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon