Breast Augmentation

So I'll start by saying I have always wanted to...

So I'll start by saying I have always wanted to get my breast done and have done a lot of research and many consultations. I decided to go with Dr. Rosenbloom and I could not be happier with my results ! My roommate and I actually got them done together , same day appointments and surgery day. The staff at his practice was very professional and made my roommate and I very comfortable with everything from the consultation up to the post op visits that we go to now. I started with a small b and ended up with a dd. I went 650cc silicone gel and am in love with my new pair!!! My breast were a little asymmetrical before surgery and I have to say Dr Rosenbloom did a great job with making them more even. If anyone is interested in getting an augmentation I would 100% choose Dr Rosenbloom, I have recommended him to everyone I know and wouldn't change that for anything !
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had met with multiple doctors and have to say Dr Rosenbloom was by far my favorite. His mannerism is excellent and took the time to make sure I felt comfortable with everything that was going to happen. I would and am recommending him to anyone that is interested in getting an augmentation.