33 Yrs old. 375cc Ideal implant. Nursed 1 child. Active lifestyle.

I needed to feel better about my body. I was...

I needed to feel better about my body. I was sexually abused as a child and didn't feel looking at my body made me happy. I saw a 10 year old little girl. My patient husband was sad for me and didn't know what to do. I found an amazing doctor who totally changed my life! Went from a 32 B at best to gorgeous size!

2 and a half weeks post BA with Ideal implants

Updating 2 and a half weeks post surgery and loving every bit of my new body. Oxygen therapy was really amazing and expedited healing. It took away some of the muscle aches as well. I also have had 1 session of ultrasonic massage to help soften and it helped so much! I have another session of the massage this Friday. The incisions on my areola are barely visible already! My new breasts feel much softer and don't ride nearly as high on my chest. Only discomfort I have today is skin sensitivity. I was numb in some areas but that has subsided. I am glad I have feeling back!

375cc Ideal, under muscle 18 days post surgery Update!

Just wanted to share a recent photo of my progress. Swelling is gone and just a slight bit of tenderness. One breast is slightly softer than the other and settling a tad faster, which is to be expected. LOVE them!!! They already have such a natural feel and going to my second ultrasonic massage tomorrow!!

5 weeks post BA/Ideal implant/375CC sub muscular

LOVE. That's all I can say. I absolutely love how they have settled. I have no pain and no discomfort at all. They are very soft and feel like my natural breasts. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my Dr. and so thankful I had a referral from a friend. After my swelling subsided, there really wasn't much of a size difference. I know a lot of women go through a different healing process as we are not all created equal. My experience has been amazing!! I don't smoke and have maintained an active lifestyle!! If you want realistic, natural breast appearance and feel, I HIGHLY recommend the Ideal Implants!! I have maintained filling out a D-cup bra and then some ;) haha!!

3 1/2 Months post op.

I LOVE my boobies!!! Only issue, is there is numbing in my right breast still but will be seeing my Dr. on Monday 10/31 for pictures and evaluation. I feel they look exactly how I wanted them to look but was hoping they would feel "normal" but I am sure in due time they will!! I went from an A/B cup to a full D (some bras DD) I am 6 feet tall and nursed 1 child for 8 months. I love them!! :D Couldn't be happier!!!

4 months Post op. Ideal Implant 375cc Saline

LOVE. Couldn't be happier and forgot what they looked like before until I got my pictures! HUGE difference and they look so natural. Cannot thank Dr. Galumbeck and his team enough for giving my body and mind what it needed!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Galumbeck and his staff were outstanding. I never ever felt rushed or pushed to make a decision. He offers the Ideal implant which after researching for years on implants, I felt this was the best for me. He was personable and easy to talk to. He didn't even mind the kiddos (sitter bailed) on procedure day! He let my husband watch the kiddos in a side room just so it was more convenient for us all. I would do this over in a heartbeat! His procedure is fantastic! No muscles cut or torn and no need for drainage tubes! He changed my life!!!!