31 Years Old AA Bra to D W/Awesome Doctor

Doctor Rosenblum is an amazing surgeon. He not...

Doctor Rosenblum is an amazing surgeon. He not only takes the time to make you happy he also thats the extra effort to make you feel like you matter to him as well. His work is amazing. I went from a AA to a D and he helped me get through the process with minimal pain and never once left me feeling like I had questions. He really did amazing work. I had a quick recovery and back on me feet after a few days and black at the gym in 4 weeks.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had interactions with Dr. Rosenblum every appointment that I had. Even if I was only there for my pre-op checks he made a point to come by and see how I was doing. I got to ask him any questions and always felt completely comfortable during my whole process. I think seeing the doctor more than the nurses is always what we want because we want to know the person who is doing our surgery to also there for the whole process. He is a perfectionist and that is a complete compliment because he will do what it takes to help make sure you leave feeling perfect and your needs are met. Anyone who uses Dr. Rosenblum will not be disappointed.