Had An Amazing Doctor And Amazing Results

I absolutely love my results and being able to...

I absolutely love my results and being able to look in the mirror and love who I am on the outside as much as I love who I am on the outside is saying something great. If I have any procedures in the future I will never hesitate to return to Dr. Rosenblum in Virginia Beach. Even if I am out of state I will not go anywhere else. Thank you so much.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

I have had a few different procedures done by Dr. Rosenblum and I have to say that he is an amazing surgeon and well as a very professional person to his patients. Dr. Rosenblum has some of the best staff members that I could have asked for they took every second they had with me to make sure that I was doing good as well as caring for me the best of their ability. Dr. Rosenblum did my breast augmentation as well as some lipo which he helped me achieve the stomach that I originally wanted from a previous tummy tuck from weight loss. Now I have never felt so amazing. I want to thank Dr. Rosenblum and his staff with all my heart and I wouldn't recommend anyone but them to help you look the best.