36 Yo Mom of Five with a Combined 7.5 Years of Nursing Wants Her Breasts Back! - Virginia Beach, VA

I have desperately wanted to regain the volume...

I have desperately wanted to regain the volume that I had before I nursed my five girls, but was really afraid that I would look fake or that people could tell that I had had them done. I was also unsure how I would feel telling people that I had had a 'vanity' surgery. At my consultation, Dr. Rosenblum of Rosenblum plastic surgery, Virginia Beach, really took his time answering my million questions and addressing my many many concerns. I had an idea of what I wanted after doing my own extensive research and he expressed the same opinions as to size and type of surgery without me saying anything first. That is the sign of a good surgeon, y'all!!
He knew exactly what I wanted (and did not) want to look like, and I got exactly that! I also have to say that there is a ton of information out there about subfascial placement of the implants. All of them are either completely PRO or absolutely against with very very little in between. This made it difficult for me to make the decision. I had done tons of research and thought that there were only two choices (under the muscle or above). What I can tell you 7 weeks out, trust your surgeon. My breasts went from the deflated 'socks with tennis balls at the end' to absolutely beautiful, natural looking and feeling!! Other than the scars (which will fade) no one would ever know that I had them done, and because of the subfascial placement, they don't distort when i work out or pick up my babies. Ladies, if you are like me and have gone from an A to a EE and back again a few (5 for me!) times and think that you are due something for YOU or all of that hard work....DO. IT!!!
My only regret was not doing it sooner! Dr. Rosenblum listened to what I wanted and exceeded my expectations! His staff was absolutely amazing. I felt completely comfortable during the entire process. I love my new breasts!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rosenblum was wonderful. He took time to answer all of my questions (and I had a lot!) and even recommended exactly what I had in mind without me saying it based off of what I wanted the result to be. His nurses were amazing! I was worried that I would feel nervous the day of the surgery being by myself, but the nurses felt like a girlfriend looking out for you. All in all, a very positive experience.