30 Years Old and Happy I Finally Got a Boob Job! - Virginia Beach, VA

Best decision I've ever made! Not only to get a...

Best decision I've ever made! Not only to get a breast augmentation but, more importantly, to go with Dr. Rosenblum. From the first consultation to my last follow-up, my satisfaction was their priority. A huge thing for me was that I wanted to look as natural as possible and Dr. Rosenblum surpassed my expectations. The day of surgery, was flawless and I felt like everyone really cared. Mary Ann, the nurse, was great and made me feel so comfortable. The anesthesiologist, Dave, knew I hated needles and he made it a breeze. All eyes are on you when you are there, so I was carefree when I went into surgery. The pain was minimal; I was at my pool two days later and only took my pain killers for two days following surgery. I am so happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Rosenblum to anyone thinking about getting a breast augmentation.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

He is so professional and knowledgeable...it is a great feeling going into surgery being confident in your surgeon!!