Size A cup to D!

I was extremely excited to go to Dr Kevin Bounds...

I was extremely excited to go to Dr Kevin Bounds for my breast argument surgery. I did excessive background on him I felt that he was the right one for me. The staff is really nice especially Ryan. My surgery went well and my breast was looking great until three months later. I noticed that the left breast is lower and my nipples look funny. I was very please with the staff and with Dr. Kevin bonds he did make me feel comfortable through it all. I love the staff but I hate my results. I also have to pay $1600 for him to make the correction which I can't afford now. I got my breast done to model and now I really can't. The difference in my breast is a huge one.

Great Doctor! Great service! Great results!

I am very pleased that after my follow up appointment Dr Bounds offered to correct my breast for free. After my first procedure I was very anxious and impatient on seeing results. When I saw my right breast dropping faster and lower than my left, I focused a lot of my attention on my left breast, over massaging it which caused it to drop lower than expected. Luckily, Dr. Bounds and his team accommodated me and now I am more than pleased at my results. My breast are looking better since my last photo!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon