Microneedling with PRP - Virginia Beach, VA

I'm no stranger to face work & love to tell...

I'm no stranger to face work & love to tell people all about it.
I'm 45 & started with Botox when I was 32 as a preventative.
I recently went to an informational night at 344 Beauty Bar & learned about their Vampire Facial. I was impressed that the girls who work there didn't try to sell me on the facial special and, in fact, told me I had great skin. I do have large pores and read that this procedure can help with that. I bought a series of three and will space them out six weeks apart.
When I went in today I was given a numbing cream and then the nurse pulled my blood. The blood was taken and spun to remove the plasma for the procedure. She used a microneedling pen and spread the plasma on my face as she went. If you've ever had the procedure done it's not horrific but it certainly is no massage.
Afterwords my face felt a little tight and like I had a sunburn. She told me my face will be red for the next few days and it would take up to a month or two for the collagen to build.
This evening I washed my face with coconut oil like I always do and took the remaining plasma she sent me home with to use as a moisturizer.
My hopes for this procedure are to reduce the signs of my large pores and overall even out my skin tone and hopefully provide a little tightening. I'll keep updating as I finish the series.

First day after 11/5

I woke up looking like I had a sunburn & headed off to the gym. I thought it looked pretty pink but no one said anything. I also went out at night & put on makeup. No one could tell. My face felt a bit tight but otherwise no other problems.

Day 2 11/6

Still look like I spent too much time in the sun. Feels a little tight when I smile. No other issues. I've been taken Arnica and Bromelian since the procedure.

Day 3 11/7

Nothing much to report. I'm flaking like I have super dry skin. No one at work seemed to notice. The pink face is gone. I know it takes a while to see results but whether it's due to inflammation or not my pores are still visible but don't look as big.

6 days after 1st in series

On the way to work so I snapped a quick pic. My skin has been really dry and flaky but the temperature also dropped a good 20 degrees! Not much change overall. I guess time will tell. I'll update after my 2nd microneedling and prp!

The ladies are all extremely helpful, friendly and informative. There is no hard sales approach to services. A great variety of skin care needs provided. I also had xeomin here in August and it was a great experience.