Amazing Surgeon, Nurses, and Office Staff!!! - Virginia Beach, VA

I had been dealing with extremely large (H cup)...

I had been dealing with extremely large (H cup) and pendulous breasts since my late teen years. Having children and breastfeeding left me feeling deformed. I came to Dr Denk w the intention of just gathering information for later use and instead found a doctor that I hope to work with for years to come!!! Everyone from the exam room to the operating room treated me with the utmost respect and dignity!!! I had my surgery at VBGH and was proud to hear the staff there sing the praises of "my" Doctor. Dr Denk went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable and pleased with my results while being realistic. He even came into the office on a weekend to put a post op concern of mine to rest. I am beyond happy w the results and I am only one week post op!!! Thank you Dr. Denk and Thank you Associates in Plastic Surgery for finding the confidence that has eluded me for 15+ years!!!! You all are amazing!!!

2 weeks Post Op!

2 weeks post op: nipple grafts look better than I expected!!! Bolster dressings off 6 days prior to this photo (discoloration on nipple graft is due to first layer of skin peeled, which is expected.) Pain and swelling are worse at night but I am more than happy w the outcome so far!!!!

Getting better and better as the days go by!!!

Still happy as a lark w my results!! Lol!!! Started working out again w just walking. Probably shouldn't have but I tried running for the first time after surgery and it was AMAZING!!!!! I wasn't out of breathe, no pain, no discomfort. And I was actually kind of fast.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Very clear and concise. Put all of my concerns or tensions at ease. Went above and beyond! Have already referred multiple people to be seen by Dr. Denk