After Nursing Four Kids This is Just What I Needed! - Virginia Beach, VA

From beginning to end, this was a seamless...

From beginning to end, this was a seamless experience! Dr. Rosenblum was knowledgable & realistic about what I could expect. Any question I had was thoroughly answered. Everyone on staff was kind & professional. The day of surgery went smoothly even though I was incredibly nervous -- the professional confidence of every person in the office definitely helped me feel at ease. It felt like I was the only patient of each person there. The staff prepared me for what recovery would be like, so I felt prepared to come home. The nurse called my husband a few times post surgery to check-in & ensure I was doing well. All follow-up appointments have been very simple & quick with NO problems at all! Dr. Rosenblum and ALLL on staff have been personable, honest & genuine -- which I value extremely highly when it comes to work like this! If you are in Virginia Beach and considering a surgery or procedure, this office is a great place to go!

More personal thoughts; if you are having doubts:
Pre-surgery I was up for a few late nights debating on whether or not this was a good decision. I was scared of the surgery & recovery, nervous about the size I had chosen and wondered what kind of message this would send to my daughter. (I know, a little dramatic -- but those were real concerns!) After having the surgery I haven't regretted it a single day. Because of Dr. Rosenblum's honesty in what to expect I handled recovery well. There were no surprises and while everything was obviously tender, that passed in less than a week. Since having the surgery I feel so much better getting dressed every day. This surgery helped me go from training bras (uh -- for real, that sucked) to a solid B cup. I can shop with confidence now! Now, my daughter gets to see a Mom who is confident enough in who she is to make changes for her own happiness, instead of a Mom who hates shopping, getting dressed and going to the beach. Ultimately if you are unhappy with something -- it is up to you to change it! Dr. Rosenblum & staff can definitely be trusted to help you make the changes that are right for you.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon