Developed Asthma Symptoms and Gerd After TT - Virginia Beach

I had a tt 2 years ago. Ive been short of breath...

I had a tt 2 years ago. Ive been short of breath and developed gerd immediately after surgery. i have to use asthma inhalers.

Is it possible that my diaphram is pushed up so high because my tuck is so tight, that its making it hard to breathe. I also have a very tight stomach, and the upper belly is very large and hard.

Now the doctor is completely ignoring me. He wont...

Now the doctor is completely ignoring me. He wont help me resolve the medical issues he caused, and he wont refund my money so that I can get a surgery to repair my hiatal hernia. I am 150 pounds 5'6. Its been 5 years since my surgery. I found out that my stomach is pushed up into my diaphragm because my stomach is so tight. I also got a belly button hernia at the same time, and I had a herniated disk in my back around the same time. Im not sure if the back herniated disk was caused by him, but Its a big coincidence that I got 3 hernias at the same time. There is too much intra abdominal pressure. I have such bad acid reflux that I have pre cancerous cells in my esophagus from the acid. I have showed him proof from medical doctors that this surgery caused my medical issues, and all he does is deny that he caused this, and blame it on me. My scar is almost an inch thick, and it is one inch under my belly button. I also had a breast lift, and my nipples arent even circular. I am 32 years old, and I got this surgery because I had a large child and stretch marks and I wanted to be able to wear a bikini, or at least look better. I look way worse now. Im deformed now, and I have medical problems now. I used to be so healthy before this surgery. I never took medication, and never really had to go to the doctor. Now I have to take daily medication, and I have to go to all kinds of different specialists. And I paid him $40,000 in total for this. Dr. Carney was being really nice to me and acting like he wanted to help me until the statute of limitations ran up. I was not even interested in suing him, and I told him that I just wanted to be healthy again, and he acted like he wanted to help me. All he cared about was stalling me until those two years ran up. He wouldnt have ignored my calls when I could have sued him.

Some improvement

I have had some improvement in the breathing. I no longer have to use inhalers, but I still have acid reflux which I take prilosec daily. Prilosec causes you not to be able to absorb calcium as well so now I have had 2 stress fractures from light jogging. At my mid 30s my bones are like that of someone over 50. I am depressed. I have no money to get this fixed. I think i have ptsd because every time I think about this, I get so emotional that I have to change the subject in my mind.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Now the doctor is completely ignoring me. He wont help me resolve the medical issues he caused, and he wont refund my money so that I can get a surgery to repair my hiatal hernia. I am 150 pounds 5'6. Its been 5 years since my surgery. I found out that my stomach is pushed up into my diaphragm because my stomach is so tight. I also got a belly button hernia at the same time, and I had a herniated disk in my back around the same time. Im not sure if the back herniated disk was caused by him, but Its a big coincidence that I got 3 hernias at the same time. There is too much intra abdominal pressure. I have such bad acid reflux that I have pre cancerous cells in my esophagus from the acid. I have showed him proof from medical doctors that this surgery caused my medical issues, and all he does is deny that he caused this, and blame it on me. I am 32 years old, and I got this surgery because I had a large child and stretch marks and I wanted to be able to wear a bikini, or at least look better. I have medical problems now. I used to be so healthy before this surgery. I never took medication, and never really had to go to the doctor. Now I have to take daily medication, and I have to go to all kinds of different specialists. And I paid him $40,000 in total for this. Dr. Carney was being really nice to me and acting like he wanted to help me until the statute of limitations ran up. I was not even interested in suing him, and I told him that I just wanted to be healthy again, and he acted like he wanted to help me. All he cared about was stalling me until those two years ran up. He wouldnt have ignored my calls when I could legally take action against him.