38 Year Old Mother of 2

I recently had urethral surgery and am a mother of...

I recently had urethral surgery and am a mother of 2 which made me have occasional "accidents" laughing and running so I decided to try thermiva. I met with Carla at Vinings Surgery Center, Atlanta and she immediately made me feel comfortable. She explained all of the benefits and how the procedure works. It was quick and painless. I have had all three treatments now, which is what the $2000 includes and is what is recommended, and could not be happier. Not only do I not have accidents any more, but I feel like the me I was before kids and sex could not be better. It renews you in every way ladies. Carla was a pleasure to work with and I am looking forward to working with her in the future. She delivers what she promises. Well worth the investment.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Carla and Dr. Colgrove were both very patient and informative. Carla is wonderful. She makes you feel comfortable and answers every question thoroughly and honestly. She spends time and is very caring and empathetic. I could not be happier with my results.