36 Year Old - Needed my Mojo Back - Atlanta, GA

I was motivated to get this procedure due to...

I was motivated to get this procedure due to several reason. I have had a decrease in lubrication along with inability to have vaginal orgasms. I am not sure if I have a genetic pre menapausalal gene or not, however the dryness was definitely starting to happen.
I met with Carla at Dr. Colgrove's office. She is amazing and very very knowledgable and thorough about the procedure. She informed me of all the benefits. She made the procedure very painless and easy. It was a very pleasant experience!
I have had only had 1 treatment so far and already my lubrication has increased significantly!!!! Also as you can see by the picture, my elasticity has improved already after only 1 treatment! Also I have felt my tighter and more sensation during intercourse!
I am looking forward to seeing my results after treatment 2!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Carla at Dr. Colgrove. Awesome experience! This practice knows everything beauty related! You will find a very reputable and experienced team at Dr. Colgrove's office!