Poor Information and Poorer Results

It was described to me that I was getting a mini...

It was described to me that I was getting a mini lower face/neck lift. I asked specifically if I would see results in my marionette lines as this is what I was especially interested in. I was told by the surgeon that "I think we can do something about those". I was also told that the procedure results would last 10 years. The marionette lines did not change a bit. My mouth now has a perpetual droop. The bands in my neck are still there and there is definite laxity in the skin on my neck already. When I voiced my concern regarding my marionette lines and mouth droop at the one month visit, my surgeon refused to acknowledge my disappointment. He kept raving about how good I looked as he hustled me out the door.
Please be aware, this procedure only stretches the skin. It does not lift and suture the muscle in order to keep the lift constant. I do not suggest this procedure to anyone as it is not lasting at all and the cost is quite high.
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

He was not honest in what the procedure would do. He was not honest in how long it would last. He was not caring when I was quite nauseous after the procedure from the premeds. He did not bother to call me that evening when I was in a great deal of discomfort at home due to the nausea and swelling. I never spoke to or saw the surgeon until my one month post op visit when he was so unconcerned about my disappointment in my results.