Mommy Makeover 5 Wks Post OP - Vienna, VA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi , sorry I don"t hv photos to show you at the...

Hi , sorry I don"t hv photos to show you at the moment but I am happy to say " it was worth every penny". Dr Tavallali changed my life, I can't believe I am the same person 5wks ago. The office staff very proffesional and always there to answer your qs. All I can say to those who ur thinking of having a makeover "go ahead its the best thing u can do for urself" I am sooooo loving my new body now.

Great job!!

After years of reseaching for a Dr, i stumble on Dr T website and decided to go for a consultation . My first visit was very comforting, he made me feel comfortable and he has great bedside manner. I then finally decided that he was the one to do my tummy tuck. The entire staff was very helpful and answered all my questions plus they helped me with seaching for financing co. April 2013 I had my tummy tuck done and sinse then I am a changed person, my self esteem went thru the roof and I am very pleased with the results. I will recomend Dr T anytime , he know his job..

Vienna Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manners ,proffesional and above all caring..