Smartxide DOT Laser Was a Real Dissapointment - Viera, Florida

I had my Smartxide DOT laser performed at the...

I had my Smartxide DOT laser performed at the Bassin Center, in their Viera Office, Florida. I had a very deep setting on the laser. I must say that Dr. Bassin was very nice. He was very personable and made me feel comfortable. Great sense of humor. Likewise, for the staff. I had come to Dr. Bassin for bad wrinkles and sagging on my entire face. I am 58 yrs old. I was divorced a few years ago. I spent a lot of time deressed and I kept to myself. Then, I decided, "enough is enough!" I wanted to get myself looking better, and in return, feel better. The procedure was hell! It felt as if someone was taking a propane torch over my skin. It was really extremely painful. For the following week my face was a mess. Blistering over my entire face, a puss-like layer was over my entire skin. It was as if I had been horribly burnt. After a few weeks my face was healed, except for red marks that were slow to disappear. But my face was actually great! According to friends and family I looked over 10 yrs younger. No one could believe the results. No, in the month of November--2 months after the procedure, my face is starting to return to the way it looked before. That youthful appearance is slowly going away. It is heart breaking. It is my own opinion that Smartxide DOT laser is just another empty promise by science. I'm devastated. I'm not as outgoing as I was, I don't feel the same sense of happiness that I had experienced for a few weeks. I was really hopeful, but that hope is quickly fading away. It was a horrible experience and I would strongly urge others to avoid what, in my opinion, was a complete let-down, and I really don't need that sort of disappointment in my life right now. So I'm sitting in the house by myself again, whereas I was feeling great before and really enjoying looking and feeling younger and happy. I just really advise others to not go through this same experience.
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Bassin is a wonderful man, and his bedside manner is GREAT! This Smartxide DOT procedure is the problem. Completely reminds me of the Quackery Medical devices from the 1800's. It offers great hope, but in the end, it is nothing but a heartbreaking disappointment. It made me realize that there is no hope.