Juvederm in Lips--Uneven Results

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I attended an open house at dermatologist office...

I attended an open house at dermatologist office and was told I would receive a beautiful result on Juvederm lip injections. There was a 25% discount that evening so I prepaid and scheduled. The day off, Dr. Miner had a great bedside manner and gave me a nerve block just as I requested. The procedure was not very painful with the nerve block. I noticed right away it was uneven but was hoping it was just swelling. I had a follow up scheduled for 2 weeks out but after the swelling subsided and it was still very uneven, I went back in 7 days later and saw the PA-C and was told this was very common. I was given three options: massage it at home to even it out, use the dissolver or purchase another vial to even it out. I chose to try the massage which did not work. It has been over two weeks, all swelling is gone and I am left with a very uneven upper lip. At this point I will most likely have the whole thing dissolved.
Dr. Andrew Miner of Brevard Skin and Cancer Center