I Finally Did It - Vienna, VA

Today I start my tread about my butt implants. Had...

today I start my tread about my butt implants. Had it done Tuesday the 10th yesterday, got to Dr. Widder's office at 6:45 I was a little nervous and anxious. I'm a diabetic so Dr. Widder required a doctors clearance and lab work. I'm a procrastinator so call m endocrinologist and it was to late for them to give an appointment to so labs and clear me for surgery. I work close to Dr's office so went in and gave them a clearance by my other doctor and no lab work. So Yo-yo and Mrs. Widder drew blood, they both are nurses there with him, and my favorites to say the least. Made me feel so comfortable. The morning of I forgot my glucose meter, Dr. Was a little cranky with me cause he had asked to bring it with me so he could check my sugar levels. he made me go to get one at the pharmacy, that made me feel even more comfortable cause he wasn't going to operate without being sure I was ok. I know many doctors that will let that fly and do surgery regardless. So I get checked everything is good, then comes the anesthesiologist and goes over my medical history I forgot his name but he was wonderful too. And the nurse that stayed with me when I was getting my spinal. Everyone in that practice made me feel great. Vanessa was awesome too, she accommodate me in everything that I requested. Over all my experience was above and beyond than what I expected. Everyone went the extra mile for me. So I'm 4'11 110lb I got 435 oval implants. And today is my second day of surgery, went to the office for next day follow up, everything looks good, not much draining and my discomfort is probably a 3 without any pain pills. I have taken 2 pain pills one yesterday around 4 and the other one at 11. today no pain pills feel good, been resting face down, sat once to go to the restroom just how I was instructed, I'm going to follow instructions cause I'm all about cero complications. I saw my butt in the mirror at Dr's office and I think looks great, not too big cause I'm very petite. I have my compression garment on won't touch it until I go Monday for follow up and see if drains can be removed. I'll be posting pictures as I go through this. Hope to help just like you all did for me. I followed recuperations and use some of the tips that the girls have written here. Like peeing on a container so you don't have to sit, that was really helpful for me. And about Dr. Widder I can honestly say he is great professional. And about results you guys be the judge. I like it so far. And I know shape and looks will be changing as everything settles.

3rd day post op

Still Feeling great, no pain just sore. Will post after pictures monday after drain comes out. Haven't removed garment. I washed my hair and only used a wash cloth to clean my body. I think that is the hardest for me, is not been able to shower normally.

7 days post op

Seven days already, saw the Doctor yesterday, he didn't removed drain cause I had a little more drainage than 25cc. Today I'm being a girl girl and takin it easy My drain has about 15cc since last night, so I might get it remove tomorrow, worse case scenario Thursday morning. Everyday I feel better and better, worked half a day, no one knows in the office. My work is mainly standing so no need to explanations why I'm not sitting. Results I love it so far, my before picture tells it all I did needed it. Did 2 bbl before committing to implants. they are hard as expected everything is running its course normal.

3 wks post-op

today is 3wks 1 day from muy butt implants surgery. It has been easier than I thought. I still have to wear garment for another 3wks. I'm still a little swollen, there is no pain, is hard not been able to sit but all I can think is all is going to be worth it. I'm happy with results so far, I know is not final results yet but all looks good so far. I'll keep updating for a year that way you can have an idea of different stages of the process. I know everyone is different when it comes to healing and expectations. I'm super satisfied so far.

5 month post op

loving my results, thank you Dr. Widder.
McLean Plastic Surgeon